Acceptance of Terms
The information provided on the Website is for general informational purposes only. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or availability of the information on the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on the information provided is at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Trailer Hitch Advisor and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use the Website in any way that violates applicable laws or regulations.
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Website.
- Access, retrieve, or index any portion of the Website for data mining or other unauthorized purposes.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website’s servers or networks.
- Transmit any viruses, worms, malware, or other harmful code through the Website.
- Impersonate another individual or entity, or falsely represent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Third-Party Links and Content
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Trailer Hitch Advisor. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Trailer Hitch Advisor shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred through your use of or reliance on any third-party websites or services.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Trailer Hitch Advisor makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, relating to the Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Website. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Trailer Hitch Advisor shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
Last updated: [Date]